Since 2000, the Law Offices of Anthony P. Cipriano, Jr., LLC has been providing legal services to Connecticut residents and businesses in the areas of real estate, probate, personal injury, workers compensation and condominium law. Attorney Cipriano has represented individuals and businesses throughout Connecticut in real estate purchases, sales and refinancing. A member of the Connecticut and Florida Bar Associations, Attorney Cipriano brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his work while maintaining a high level of communication with his clients. Attorney Cipriano is also counsel to numerous Connecticut condominium associations, providing representation in in superior court in civil matters. Attorney Cipriano was contributing editor to the recently published Connecticut Condominium Law handbook.
In addition to maintaining a private practice, Attorney Cipriano has also served as:
- Assistant Corporation Counsel to the City of New Haven
- Assistant Corporation Counsel to the City of West Haven
- Counsel to the City of Bridgeport Redevelopment Agency and Housing Site Development Agency
- Counsel to Quinnipiac Valley Health District
- Counsel to non-profit organizations.